(For members of the organization and others)
- Love and Serve the Motherland; do not hate or hurt the motherland of others.
- Honor every religion; each is a pathway to the one God.
- Love all men without distinction; know that mankind is a single community.
- Keep your home and its environs clean; it will ensure health and happiness for you and for society.
- Do not throw coins when beggars stretch their hands for alms; help them to become self‑reliant. Provide food and shelter, love and care, for the sick and the aged.
- Do not tempt others by offering bribes or demean yourself by accepting bribes.
- Do not develop jealousy, hatred, or envy on any count.
- Do not depend on others to serve your personal needs; become your own servant before proceeding to serve others.
- Observe the laws of the State and become an exemplary citizen.
- Adore God. Abhor Sin.
Source: Sri Sathya Sai Baba Valedictory Discourse, Nov. 21, 1985
Prasanthi Nilayam IV World Conference