Sai Sarathi welcomes submissions of articles, transcriptions of talks, and student stories about Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, His teachings, and personal experiences at His lotus feet. We also welcome submissions of photos of Sathya Sai Baba, though our general policy is not to publish photos that contain the faces of other living devotees along with Swami’s.
To submit text or photos, please email them to “editor@SaiSarathi.com.” Please note that not all submissions will be used, and those that are used will go through an extensive editorial process before being published. By submitting your content you grant us permission to edit it following our editorial guidelines, and to publish it at any time in the future when it has cleared our editorial process and matches the theme and content of other articles in a given month.
Some examples of content you might submit
- Your experiences with Swami
- Your visit to see Him in India
- How He appeared to you in a moment of need
- Talks from others at your Sai Center
- Artwork or poetry from S.S.E students
- Stories about seva projects
- Your favorite photo of Him
- Photos of any manifestations (e.g. vibhutti or amrit)